Monday, July 29, 2013

Could this be the big turn in the Catholic church?

http://news.msn.com/world/pope-opens-up-on-gay-priests-says-no-to-women?ocid=ansnews11

I do not have the time right now to go through what Pope Francis has said concerning this.  The link above is for you to check it for yourself.  I will do some quick research myself to see if this will possibly line up with St. Malachy's prophecy of the last 112 popes. 

We are closer than anyone thinks...I wonder if Jesus is sitting at heaven's door ready to come.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I, as moderator of this blog, hold the right to disregard and remove all comments that are hatred by nature. I uphold the rights of opinion and know there will be disagreements. This does not allow spewing of hate for another view for satisfaction. I am open to debate, but it should be kept civil, tranquil (if possible), and Biblical.
Thanks