Monday, February 11, 2013

The Last Pope

NOTE:  Sorry I have not written any blog recently.  Two days in the last seven days have been bittersweet for me.  Last Wednesday was my mother's birthday, but also the news of the father-in-laws passing.  Funeral was on the 9th, so we couldn't fully enjoy the anniversary with my wife.  Emotions are still in the running for a while.

Today marked what I consider the beginning of the end.  It was the announcement of the resignation from the Catholic papal office for Benedict XVI.  Upon this time, the Roman Catholic will spend time on selection and induction of the next Pope.  And I believe this is significant, because if you haven't heard of St. Malachy, it is time you do. 

St. Malachy was a monk who had a vision from his time in the 12th century, and he proceeded to write down all through what he saw.  It encompassed 112 popes, their "relations" and more disturbingly, he has been 100% accurate for EACH one of them.  Benedict XVI is the 111th on the list.  No. 112 is the last pope where it was prophesied that he will be named Peter (which all others avoided as respect for Peter the Apostle, whom the Catholics believe started the church). 

This has been too accurate to ignore as heresy.  The three main parts in the prediction is tribulation, seven hilled city destroyed, and the dreadful Judge will come to judge.  At the end, he put two simple words:
The End.

In the next two months, if the next pope carries the name or a resemblance of Peter, be aware, be ready,  Another fulfillment of prophesy.  It actually has me back on track of how close we are to the final Day.  All I say is, I need spring to come, I need the walk time to meditate.  Also note the new pope's age, the older he age, the closer we are. 

Blessings
Michael
Jeremiah 6:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I, as moderator of this blog, hold the right to disregard and remove all comments that are hatred by nature. I uphold the rights of opinion and know there will be disagreements. This does not allow spewing of hate for another view for satisfaction. I am open to debate, but it should be kept civil, tranquil (if possible), and Biblical.
Thanks