Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Democratic Party

For the last two days, I have been troubled much in my spirit.  I listened to a John MacArthur sermon in which he preached about immorality and how the Democratic Party has literally sponsors and backs much of what God detests.  Worse is around half of the American population (tilts more among women) vote Democrat.  Ironic that I came from an area in NW Wisconsin that predominantly (around 70-75%) Democrat. 

I vividly remember hearing the Democratic convention in Charlotte NC (2012) and they needed to vote on changing their resolution to include God.  I remember the moderator said it needed a 60% yea vote to place God in their statement.  Ironically, he did this vote about three times (I guess hoping that those in attendance would "change their mind," in an effort to attract the religious, who they despise anyway) before it was forced.  Boos rang out from the crowd at this reaction, considering from my view, the nays had the majority.


In this convention, their main focus was to appease the feminists, the homosexual community, and those who are pro-choice.  All three of these types are not ones whose desire is the please God, it is more directed toward humanism and pleasing themselves.  God is their enemy, and if they can remove Him from everything in America, they can claim any success for themselves and promote their views regardless of who you are.

I do not know if it made it out of the Senate, but Senator Al Franken (IMHO, I cannot believe that Minnesota citizens were duped AGAIN by voting for a celebrity with no political experience, with Jesse "The Governor" Ventura being the first) and coincidentally, being elected by a small number of felons that couldn't vote, which was found out later after Norm Coleman resigned the fight.  Anyway, Sen. Franken is now showing his comedic charm, but writing a bill calling for all elementary, most starting in kindergarten, to teach homosexual behavior in their curriculum.  And some wonder why home schooling is on the rise.  As a parent, I should have more of a say on what my children would learn.  Many Democrats and liberals don't care.

I am not saying all liberals are like this, but many are apathetic concerning news.  Many heterosexual liberals don't care of the homosexual community, unless it affects them.  Some will not care if their next door neighbor had an abortion, if their family of six is not affected.  Most love it when religious freedom is slowly eroding away, since their rebellion of God proves their view.  What they won't realize is that, when the religious are squashed (or raptured), those in power will go after somebody.  This reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield famous saying in Caddyshack (well, one of many):
"Now I know why tigers eat their young."

I do not know how Christians can vote Democrat, considering their stance on issues that are in open rebellion with God.  Still, many do.  Are they really voting Biblical values or their own?  Will their views stand up to the holiness of the Almighty?  In moments of this posting will be the start of the second presidential debate.  I truly pray many will watch in consideration to 1 Corinthians 2:15 (paraphrasing)
A spiritual man JUDGES ALL THINGS.

Blessings,

mbn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I, as moderator of this blog, hold the right to disregard and remove all comments that are hatred by nature. I uphold the rights of opinion and know there will be disagreements. This does not allow spewing of hate for another view for satisfaction. I am open to debate, but it should be kept civil, tranquil (if possible), and Biblical.
Thanks