Thursday, October 18, 2012

I know the last few blogs it sounds like I have been vetting.   IMO, vetting is to someone, this has been to doctrines and how some of God's creation continue to rebel more openly against Him.  More importantly, how the Bible is being skewed, twisted and misinterpreted to benefit man's will more the God's will.  Doctrines including Word of Faith movement, the Apostolic Reformation, Prophetic Movement (maybe revolution is better suited) are the most widely touted infiltrating the church, due it is glitter and omitting of repentance and obedienceIt may be a few days before I decide (or the LORD places it on my heart) on the next ordeal, what it is, and why some Christians are attracted to them.


Later

mbn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I, as moderator of this blog, hold the right to disregard and remove all comments that are hatred by nature. I uphold the rights of opinion and know there will be disagreements. This does not allow spewing of hate for another view for satisfaction. I am open to debate, but it should be kept civil, tranquil (if possible), and Biblical.
Thanks